These injectors are completely disassembled and precision cleaned. Any qualifying components are re-certified to a tight tolerance specification. All injectors undergo a complete re-manufacture and are tested on state-of-the-art test equipment, to ensure that the fuel flow meets precise specifications.
|Applications:||1999 International I530E 230-300HP
1999 Perkins 1300 EDi
1999 Detroit Diesel 8.7L Series 40E|
|Core Return Required:||Core is due|
|Core Cost if not returned within 30 days:|
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.