Remanufactured 6.7L Common Rail Cummins ISB Engine Control Module (ECM)
- These units cover Light Duty and Medium Duty fleet vehicles, including Cummins powered Dodge trucks.
- All ECM's are fully remanufactured, undergoing decasing, inspection, component reman, and tri-temperature tested under operating loads at thermal extremes.
||2008 Dodge Ram Pickups - 6.7L Cummins Diesel
|Reference Numbers:||4980611, 53041405AB, 53041408AB, 53041406AA, 53041187AA, 53041188AA, 53041634AA,53041191AA, 53041192AA, 53041404AA, 53041179AA, 53041180AA, 53041633AA, 53041183AA, 53041184AA, 53041413AB, 53041412AB
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this Engine Controller DOES NOT include the $200.00 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. If the core is not returned within the 30 day grace period, your credit card will be charged the price for the core. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount charged for core. You will no longer be eligible to return the core after a year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
Injector Trim Codes
- Trim Code - A unique 6 digit alphanumeric code assigned to each injector based on injector flow data at production. The trim codes allow the ECM to correctly balance injector performance by adjusting the signal to each injector.
- Location (physical) - Injector Trim Codes can be found on the injector solenoid nut (See photo).
- Location (ECM) - Injector Trim Codes can be found using OE or similar scan tool.
No Trim Codes ? Don't worry there is an other option
- For optimal performance it is recommended to have the correct trim codes programmed to the module. We can do this for you if you have the codes available at the time of purchase.
- The best method to obtain your trim codes is to pull them from your current ECM with a capable scan tool. If this is not possible, you must remove the valve cover and manually record the trim code from each injector. It is likely that the valve cover gasket (with integrated wiring harness) will need to be replaced if the valve cover is removed.
- If you do not provide trim codes at the time of purchase we will program the ECM with a generic code for each injector. This will allow you to install the ECM and run the vehicle without setting the check engine light. The generic trim code option is intended for temporary use only.