This is a Remanufactured Bosch fuel pressure regulators for common rail fuel injection pumps.
- These are also known as MPROP's. The symptoms of a faulty MPROP would be rail pressure that is too high or too low.
- The MPROP will often fail before the pump does, getting stuck and causing the symptoms mentioned above.
|6.6L Duramax LBZ-LMM
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase of this part includes a separate charge for a core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. While we would appreciate getting the return back as soon as possible, you have 12 months to return the core for a refund. You will no longer be eligible to return the core, or receive a refund, after 1 year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
- Remove the cap screws and Fuel Control Actuator (FCA).
- Twist and pull FCA to remove.
- Lubricate the new Fuel Control Actuator (FCA) O-ring with clean oil before installation.
- Turn the FCA in a clockwise direction while pressing it into the bore. Be sure that the FCA flange is flush with the mounting surface on the Fuel Injection Pump.
- Install the capscrews by hand.
- Then tighten capscrews to 7Nm (62 in-lbs) .
- Plug the electrical connector back into the FCA.
- Start the Truck and observe for leaks.