This HPOP, or high pressure oil pump. They are completely remanufactured, tested, and inspected to ensure quality and reliability.
||1998-1999 Ford Power Stroke 7.3L
||F81Z-9A543BRM, DT73HPP3, 1830857C91, 2503704C91, HPOP-007X, HPP300, R98620007R, HTP107, FS20203
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this high pressure oil pump DOES NOT include the $425.00 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. If the core is not returned within the 30 day grace period, your credit card will be charged the price for the core. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount charged for core. You will no longer be eligible to return the core after a year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTION PUMP INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Replace Oil Filter and Oil.
- Flush and inspect oil supply system.
- Flush and inspect high pressure oil lines.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.1 Year Unlimited Mileage