This is a Remanufactured 6.6L LBZ Duramax Common Rail Fuel Injector. The 8th digit of the VIN will identify which engine model you have. LBZ engines have "D" as the 8th digit of the VIN.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
- After the testing the injector, a code is produced based on flow values and etched onto the injector. This code is used during the installation of the injectors. It must be programmed into the ECU to the specific cylinder it was installed in, which then uses the information to set parameters specific to each injector. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process.
- A scan tool is needed to program trim codes.
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $150.00 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. If the core is not returned within the 30 day grace period, your credit card will be charged the price for the core. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount charged for core. You will no longer be eligible to return the core after a year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
||8th digit of VIN
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Replace any fuel lines to avoid contaminating the remanufactured injectors.
Injector Trim Codes
- Trim Code - A unique 13 digit alphanumeric code assigned to each injector based on injector flow data at production. The trim codes allow the ECM to correctly balance injector performance by adjusting the signal to each injector.
- Location (physical) - Injector Trim Codes can be found on the injector solenoid above the connector.
- Location (ECM) - Injector Trim Codes can be found using OE or similar scan tool.
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: