This is a Premium Remanufactured Dodge 5.9L Cummins common rail fuel injector. This product Remanufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for optimal performance. 100% visually inspected and quality tested, and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for Installation. Every injector is tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications. Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
Model: Ram Pickups 2500, 3500
Eng Type: Cummins Diesel
OE P/N: 0445120018
Alt P/N: 0445120210, 0445120113, 0445120255, 0986435503, 3949619, 4940589, 5254686, 5263318
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $150 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us. If the part is not returned within the 30 day period you will be contacted and charged the price for the cores. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount due.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect all fuel lines between filter and injectors. Replace any fuel line with corrosion or damage.
- New OE Fuel Inlet Tubes are recommended. FS01001
- Aftermarket Fuel Inlet Tubes are lower quality and should NOT be used.
- Inspect connector tubes for damage and corrosion before installation.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: