Reman Auto Electronics has now expanded our medium duty coverage by adding a full line-up of B-Series Navistar Fuel Injectors. These injectors are completely disassembled and precision cleaned. Any qualifying components are re-certified to a tight tolerance specification. All injectors undergo a complete re-manufacture and are tested on state-of-the-art test equipment, to ensure that the fuel flow meets precise specifications.
|Applications:||1999 Perkins 1300 EDi, 1999 Detroit Diesel 8.7L Series 40E, 1999 International I530E 230-300HP|
|Reference Numbers:||1830572C94, 1830572C91, 1830572C92, 1830572C93, 1830570C92, 1830573C1, 1830573C2, 1830573C3, 1833564C92, ESN - 1,333,755 - 1,194,038|
|Core Return Required:||Core is due|
|Core Cost if not returned within 30 days:|
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.