This is a fully remanufactured 7.3L HEUI Ford PowerStroke injector also fitting Navistar T444E applications. This is an "AEG" injector for the 7.3 liter Ford PowerStroke Diesel.
- Our remanufacturing process ensures optimum quality and reliability.
- Each injector is processed keeping all components together to minimize part fit variation and maintain original performance.
- All injector clearances are measured with precision air gauging to confirm and prevent any fuel leakage passing the critical high-pressure components.
- All injectors are tested on state of the art testing equipment to meet OE specifications.
||FORD / NAVISTAR / INTERNATIONAL
||F-SERIES, E-SERIES, T444E
||XC3Z9E527AARM, F61Z9VE527ERM, 5C3Z9VE527ARM, 1833640C1, 1833644C1, 1833645C1, 1833646C92, 1833647C91
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $125.00 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. If the core is not returned within the 30 day grace period, your credit card will be charged the price for the core. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount charged for core. You will no longer be eligible to return the core after a year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.