This is a fully remanufactured 7.3L HEUI Ford PowerStroke injector also fitting Navistar T444E applications. This "ADG" injector fits the later 7.3 liter Power Stroke applications for years 1999-2002. This "ADG" injector is sometimes used in conjuction with the special #8 "AEG" injector to eliminate engine "cackle".
- Our remanufacturing process ensures optimum quality and reliability.
- Each injector is processed keeping all components together to minimize part fit variation and maintain original performance.
- All injector clearances are measured with precision air gauging to confirm and prevent any fuel leakage passing the critical high-pressure components.
- All injectors are tested on state of the art testing equipment to meet OE specifications.
||FORD / NAVISTAR / INTERNATIONAL
||F-SERIES, E-SERIES, T444E
||5C3Z9VE527BRM, 1831487C92, 1831488C1, 1831489C12, 1831550C14, 1831551C13
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase of this part includes a separate charge for a core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label to send your old part (core/cores) back to us. While we would appreciate getting the return back as soon as possible, you have 12 months to return the core for a refund. You will no longer be eligible to return the core, or receive a refund, after 1 year from your original purchase. Please see our core return policy or contact us with any questions.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.