This is a Remanufactured RAM 6.7L Cummins Common Rail Fuel Injector.
- Comes with New Combustion Seal and O-rings for installation.
- Every injector is individually tested on a state of the art test bench to ensure they meet OE specifications.
- Every injector test consists of: solenoid performance, response time, back leak flow test, full load test, mid load test, idle test, pre-injection test, and emission test points.
- After the testing the injector, a code is produced based on flow values and etched onto the injector. This code is used during the installation of the injectors. It must be programmed into the ECU to the specific cylinder it was installed in, which then uses the information to set parameters specific to each injector. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process.
||RAM CAB & CHASSIS
||0986435573, 4983514, 5256034, 5256034NX, 5256034PX, R8210105AA, R8415374AA
Core Return Required:
Core is due
Core Cost if not returned within 30 days:
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector bores (in cylinder head).
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect all fuel lines between filter and injectors. Replace any fuel line with corrosion or damage.
- New OE Fuel Inlet Tubes are recommended.
- Aftermarket Fuel Inlet Tubes are lower quality and should NOT be used.
- Inspect connector tubes for damage and corrosion before installation.