B-Series Navistar Fuel Injectors.
- These injectors are completely disassembled and precision cleaned.
- Any qualifying components are re-certified to a tight tolerance specification.
- All injectors undergo a complete re-manufacture and are tested on state-of-the-art test equipment, to ensure that the fuel flow meets precise specifications.
|Applications:||2000-2003 Navistar DT530 250-340 HP (HT)|
|Reference Numbers:||1830691C1, 1830692C91, 1830693C1, 1830694C93, 2593597C91, ESN - 1,194,039 - 1,999,999|
|Core Return Required:||True|
|Core Cost if not returned within 30 days:|
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTOR INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Thoroughly clean and inspect injector cups.
- Verify copper combustion seals are installed on new injectors and the old combustion seals were removed with previous injectors.
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Flush and inspect fuel supply system.
- Clean and inspect oil supply system.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.
- Verify correct fuel pressure after injector installation.