This is a Remanufactured Bosch fuel pressure regulators for common rail fuel injection pumps.
- These are also known as MPROP's. The symptoms of a faulty MPROP would be rail pressure that is too high or too low.
- The MPROP will often fail before the pump does, getting stuck and causing the symptoms mentioned above.
6.7L Dodge Cummins CP3
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel actuator DOES NOT include the $50 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us. If the part is not returned within the 30 day period you will be contacted and charged the price for the cores. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount due.
- Remove the cap screws and Fuel Control Actuator (FCA).
- Twist and pull FCA to remove.
- Lubricate the new Fuel Control Actuator (FCA) O-ring with clean oil before installation.
- Turn the FCA in a clockwise direction while pressing it into the bore. Be sure that the FCA flange is flush with the mounting surface on the Fuel Injection Pump.
- Install the capscrews by hand.
- Then tighten capscrews to 7Nm (62 in-lbs) .
- Plug the electrical connector back into the FCA.
- Start the Truck and observe for leaks.