This HPOP, or high pressure oil pump. They are completely remanufactured, tested, and inspected to ensure quality and reliability.
1996-1997 Ford Power Stroke 7.3L
F6TZ-9A543ARM, DT73HPP2, 1825248C91, 1825259C91, 1826794C93, 2503703C91, 991935C94, HTP105, HPOP-005X, HPP200, R98620005R, FS20202
*CORE MUST BE IN "OFF ENGINE CONDITION" FOR FULL CREDIT*
The purchase price of this fuel injector DOES NOT include the $425 core deposit. We provide a FREE pre-paid return shipping label and give you 30 Days to send your old part (core) back to us. If the part is not returned within the 30 day period you will be contacted and charged the price for the cores. If the cores are received after the charge, you will be refunded the amount due.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL INJECTION PUMP INSTALLATION:
- Follow manufacturer installation procedure and torque specifications.
- Replace Oil Filter and Oil.
- Flush and inspect oil supply system.
- Flush and inspect high pressure oil lines.
- Lubricate O-rings with clean engine oil.